An answer app plays an essential role in solving thousands of questions online. Here, students ask questions they cannot solve, clear their doubts, and look for more conceptual explanations. The online platform connects those students with expert tutors to solve their problems on a real-time basis.
Most of the tutor apps like Chegg and Kunduz provide a link on their platform so that we can send our applications as a tutor to start solving questions. Then, after applying, they review it and inform us through an SMS on our mobile phone.
Benefits Of Using A Tutor App:
- It is a work-from-home opportunity with flexible working hours and guaranteed earnings.
- We can solve questions at any time according to our convenience and make money based on the number of questions we solve.
- There is no minimum limit for the number of questions we solve through the app.
- It gives us a unique opportunity to earn thousands every week by helping students.
- The online platform works as a homework helper and gives us twenty minutes to solve a question. But we can easily reject a question that we cannot solve.
- These apps always give utmost importance to our privacy and security by not sharing our personal information with other people, institutions, or students available on their platform.
- We can help next-generation students achieve their dream by solving only those questions that we know how to solve.
- A homework-solving app like Brainly helps multiple students simultaneously by solving their questions on different subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, math, etc.
Why Should We Choose A Homework App?
- Guaranteed Solutions:
Students get answers to all their questions from the subject matter experts and a detailed step-by-step solution as per the requirement. An online math problem solver is the one-stop platform for JEE math solutions and CBSE mathematics solutions.
- Instant Doubt Clearing:
Students can get instant answers to difficult mathematics questions within a few minutes with a solver app like Photomath. Moreover, the expert teachers available on the app are capable of solving any doubts related to chemistry, physics, biology, etc.
- Quick Solutions:
We can scan and upload different questions very easily by clicking a picture of our doubts to get step-by-step handwritten solutions within a few minutes. So, the online platform allows us to ask questions to the tutors to get quick answers for our homework assignments.
- Chat With The Expert Tutors:
An online chat portal is available on the tutor app. Therefore, students can easily chat with the tutors like any other private tutoring session to clear all their doubts, from homework to competitive exams to specific subjects.
- Practice Tests:
Students get access to subject-specific tests and chapter-wise revision tests on the app. Subject matter experts design those practice questions regularly based on frequently asked questions by students across India.
Most of the homework apps provide personalized doubt clearing sessions to the students and allow them to access the question bank or library with more than ten million questions across various subjects and particular topics. Students can also access questions and answers for specific boards like CBSE, ICSE, and state boards, which help them prepare and revise before exams.